HR Business Partner - Engineering & Product (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Contentful is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API - be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, and Urban Outfitters.
Over the past two years our community has grown by a factor of ten to 34,000 software developers today, while our own team has expanded from a dozen people to over 90 people from 36 nations based in both Berlin and San Francisco.
We are backed by top VCs (Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, Point Nine) and currently looking for an HR Business Partner - Engineering & Product (m/f) to join the team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of our People Team you will be a strategic partner to the management on all HR related topics and play a substantial role in establishing new structures and processes from scratch for our Contentful team. If you describe yourself as a people person who likes to work independently and who wants to shape the business with fresh, new ideas, we really want to hear from you!
- Build strong stakeholder relationships with our engineering and product management, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching in all aspects of HR
- Create new processes and structures and work on projects such as setting up an Employer Brand, implementing a performance management cycle and establishing career path planning for all employees
- Be our in-house consultant in all employment-law related topics
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders in order to formulate and implement solutions
- Work closely with the Head of HR and your colleagues to contribute and shape team projects
- Lead the company employee engagement survey together with your fellow HRBP for the Business vertical and support managers to identify and implement actions
- Invest your expertise in promoting knowledge sharing within the organization and help to maintain and improve the company culture
- You have gained 3-5 years of experience working as an HR Business Partner
- You aren’t new to the startup scene and you are experienced in working with Engineering / Product teams
- You bring a deep understanding of German labour law and are able to advise our management confidently
- You have proven experience in planning and delivering on HR strategic projects
- You are proactive, data-driven and able to work independently with excellent project and time management skills
- You maintain the highest standards of integrity when it comes to our employee data
- You feel comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
At Contentful you will have the chance to make a real impact in setting up our HR processes and take ownership of projects that will shape our business going forward. What’s more, you get to work with bright people who want to solve hard problems. We are a hard-working, international, agile and feedback-oriented bunch, that likes to work in a cozy, respectful and welcoming environment.
- Join a real tech company that counts among its investor and advisors people like Adam Wiggins (Heroku) and Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions).
- We offer education budget and extra days off to be spent on your self-development.
- Pick any tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware, to software, to your work environment, we've literally got your back.
- Enjoy the flexibility of time and place of your work.
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages.
- We fully support your move to Berlin with a relocation budget. We also get your back in terms of settling down in a new city.