HR Business Partner (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Reporting to the Regional HR Manager, and supporting the Global HR Team we are looking for a strong HR professional who enjoys an operational role and who does not mind taking on the day to day tasks that go along with supporting a very busy HR department. You will be responsible for providing advice and guidance across Germany as well as working closely with your HR colleagues’ projects and initiatives. Operating as an HR Business Partner, you will ensure that all HR priorities are implemented.
- Provide a professional service across all aspects of HR for the business
- Provides consulting and direction regarding employee relations matters to managers, leaders and employees within the Retail organization.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provoke positive changes in the people management.
- Provide employee relations, best practice and employment law advice, taking a proactive approach.
- Interface with Payroll Specialist on a monthly basis to ensure the payroll submission is accurate.
- Conduct training for line management on employee relations topics.
- Implement and apply the processes and HR global strategy in the DACH area working with the business and HR Management to ensure the strategy is delivered to plan.
- Monitor and track immigration activity for the DACH area.
- First point of contact for all day-to-day HR queries ensuring these are dealt with in line with relevant legislation and internal policies.
- Manage the daily HR Administrative activities.
- Work closely with US and EU HR team, recruitment, compensation and benefits to implement and administer programs.
- Work on projects and ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- A minimum of 4 years HR experience gained within a similar environment, start-up experience is welcome.
- Strong generalist HR experience is essential for this role, preferably from a retail or multi-discipline multi-site management environment.
- Good working knowledge of German employment law and HR best practice.
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills.
- Can deal discretely with critical & sensitive issues.
- Can demonstrate working across a range of stakeholder groups across varying levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken and able to develop positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Able and comfortable working in a developing, fluid and constantly changing company.
- Great attention to detail.
- Fluency in German & English is a must. An additional European would be plus.
- Ability to travel over 50% of the time