HR Coordinator (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a passionate HR Coordinator with a strong recruiting background to facilitate the strong growth of Distribusion. You will manage and execute the entire employee life cycle including international recruiting, onboarding and HR management.
- You take a key position with full responsibility to build and develop our HR department
- Manage and execute the entire recruiting and hiring process (draft job ads, sourcing, review, interview and evaluate candidates)
- Improve and implement strategies, channels and processes for international recruiting
- Research new sources for candidate recruiting and build networks to find qualified candidates
- Introduce best practices for HR Management (feedback and development talks, performance management, etc.)
- Build up our employer brand and organize recruiting and team events
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Business Psychology or similar
- 2-4 years of work experience in the field of HR, recruiting or headhunting in a dynamic environment
- Hands-on mentality and strong organizational and project management skills
- Good knowledge of recruiting various profiles and finding qualified candidates
- Outstanding communication skills and excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Good knowledge of labor law, payroll administration, recruitment, personnel controlling
- The opportunity to take a key position in one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe
- The chance to build an international team and shape a company’s culture
- International, talented, passionate and fun colleagues
- Competetive compensation package and company sponsored trainings
- Dynamic start-up environment with flexible working hours
- A modern workplace in a new office in Berlin-Mitte
Interested? Apply now
Please apply on our website: http://jobs.distribusion.com/o/hr-coordinator.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Distribusion innovates the mobility and travel sector. We develop unique technologies to connect the growing intercity bus and ground transportation market with the travel industry all around the world. We are active in 25 countries across the globe and among the fastest growing travel start-ups. Everybody in our team contributes with their expertise and passion to create a highly demanded product and to solve global challenges.