HR Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory’s mission is to digitalize the German and European economies. A next generation business club fostering innovation, Factory connects the right people to build relationships that truly matter and empowers entrepreneurs to make a real impact, creating the world of tomorrow. Through a unique membership model, Factory’s curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Its network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations from the old and new economy, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Factory operates the first and largest startup campus in Germany, a meeting point for the community of innovators, which provides access to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Manager to join our innovative and ambitious team at our Berlin office.
- Build up and maintain a close relationship with our team to ensure that business needs are taken into consideration in developing HR initiatives and HR standards
- Provide coaching to employees and management; articulate and present HR concepts and tools to groups of employees, encouraging and supporting an employee-oriented high performance culture
- Recommend, implement and update guidelines and policies in order to ensure relevant HR services and consistent standards of employment
- Challenge current processes (policies, structure, etc.) and status quo
- Work closely with management in structuring and developing their respective teams (e.g. team line up) and support agreed action plans
- Manage recruitment processes of managerial and non-managerial positions (preparing and placing ads and/or giving order to and managing recruitment agencies, pre-selecting applications, conducting interviews, negotiating contracts etc.) according to defined standards.
- Initiate and drive short and midterm Employer Branding activities to attract the right candidates
- Manage staff planning, regular review rounds and promotions/salary adjustments for defined areas
- Develop a consistent approach to analyse and measure HR processes in order to create transparency about process efficiency and quality
- Drive the implementation of personnel & management development tools and concepts (such as talent management) and work closely with heads and management in improving our processes
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Mature, well-organized, a self-starter with enthusiasm and initiative
- Team oriented, approachable and empathetic with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Must possess strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organization
- Ability to motivate others and move towards a common vision or goal
- International mindset; experience as part of a geographically & culturally diverse team
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in the field of HR in fast-paced organizations
- Internships or studies abroad are a plus
- Fluent command of English & German (written and oral)
- Google Apps For Work and Mac OS skills are a plus
- You will be given a great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level
- You will work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and exciting company
- You will work alongside a team of smart and ambitious professionals
- You will receive competitive pay as well as the opportunity for employee equity
Do you feel you’re the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply at Factory by sending us your application. We look forward to meeting you!