HR & Team Assistant (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an HR & Team Assistant (part-time position possible) in our office in Berlin. You will proactively support our team with managing all HR related administrative processes, especially the recruiting and candidate handling. In addition, you’ll be responsible for keeping our office running efficiently.
Mimi Hearing Technologies, founded in 2014 in Berlin, is one of the most promising
startups in the mHealth/ Lifestyle space. We develop tools for people to explore their
hearing health and enjoy a unique listening experience. Through our products, we are creating an exciting new market at the intersection of science, health and lifestyle.
Our organisation is self-organized, which means clear structures and processes, high
transparency and distributed authority. We’re an international, diverse team, and our beautiful office is located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte.
What you will be doing
- Managing the entire recruiting and hiring process:
Including job posting, pre-selection, scheduling interviews and documentation
- Supporting new hires in setup/ registration and on-boarding
- Maintaining all HR related administrative processes
- Proactively supporting the team to have a careless mind, so they can focus on their roles (e.g r egular supply of office equipment/ office supplies)
- Coordinate company/ team events
You bring to the table
- Experience of HR and office administration practices
- Hands-on mentality and excellent organisational skills
- Highly motivated and communicative, very agile in handling business, strong execution skills
- Team-oriented, willing to pitch in and help out whenever needed
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent German and English language skills are essential
Sounds like you?
Please send an email to Pascal at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and motivational letter.