Software Developer Backend (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
At heartbeat we have a talented team who are passionate about finding the best solutions to put the patient’s perspective at the center of healthcare. We are a diverse group of designers, engineers, scientists, thinkers and doers from different backgrounds working together to tackle big challenges.
What can you expect from us
The best answer to questions are those we find together as a team - we are always open to unconventional solutions and ideas.
Those who work hard also need time to relax - we know how important work-life balance is, so we place great value on regular working hours and appropriate compensation.
We offer you
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home
- Work setup of your choice
- Regular team events and tinker days
- Working in Scrum-Teams
- Working from Berlin or Cologne
- Open-minded and respectful team
- The chance to do something meaningful
- In-depth insights into the healthcare market
What will be your duties
We provide our software as SaaS and On-premise offerings. As we work with sensitive patient data, security is our top priority.
- As backend developer at heartbeat your main focus is the continuous improvement of existing services, APIs, hospital integrations and infrastructure based on customer feedback and team decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to design, write, test and deploy new features
- Use your knowledge to take initiative in improving the stability and developer experience of our software
What should you bring with you
We are looking for highly motivated team players who can work with us to shape the future of heartbeat.
A strong team of curious and creative people awaits you, where everyone is valued for their contribution.
- Proven ability to build understandable, testable and maintainable software
- Previous experience working with any of Node.js, GraphQL, TypeScript, SQL or Docker is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of or a strong desire to learn about system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Strong social and communication skills in English
- The desire to make a difference in healthcare
Sounds good for you
Then we are looking forward to getting to know you soon!