Human Resource Management (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Then join us now!We believe in creating the perfect places to enjoy unique moments in life.
We are a highly motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, hungry for new ideas and striving for the great impact we’ll have on everyone’s life. Our spirit is to have fun while working together – our daily routine is not simply to go to work, but to push great ideas together as a group of friends. Being a team is a main core value in our company culture as well as improving constantly through the big number of responsibilities each and everyone of us has. At heart, we are a tech company and simply love what we do.
Our mission is to transform our customer’s homes into places they love. Professional interior designers create individually adjusted design concepts across a portfolio of leading furniture brands. Then our customers conveniently order the items they like online at the regular price which will then be delivered to their homes by our merchants.Receiving a professional interior design service does not cost a fortune anymore – we make it happen: Together we innovate the industry. Together we shape the future of everyone’s lifestyle.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that employees have a great experience from day 1 to their last day
- Focus on addressing the needs across the stages of an employee’s life-cycle with tools, training, career development, communication, recognition, and, of course, fun
- Cultivate a feedback culture
- Create and instore innovative working methods
- Improve the office environment
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Work closely with direct cooperation with the founders
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Finished studies in human resources management, business administrations, psychology or German philology
- Ideally you already have 1 or more years of working experience in this area
- Passionate about engaging and empowering employees
- A scavenger for programs, tools, perks, and anything that could benefit our employees
- A connector of people and enabler of ideas
- Smart, curious and tech savvyStrategic, flexible, and efficient
MORE REASONS TO WORK AT 99CHAIRS
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in which everyone makes a difference and significantly contributes to our product and growth
- The unique chance to experience the growth of a newly founded business by implementing your own ideas
- Being a member of a young, dynamic and passionate team of professionals with the drive to re-invent the way people live
- A steep learning curve through exciting and challenging projects with great responsibilities
- The possibility to furnish your home with our discount rates
- The adequate equipment you need for your daily work
- A well-equipped office in the heart of the vibrant start-up hub Berlin provided with everything you need – including fresh fruits, cereals, all kinds of drinks like tasty coffee, tea, juice and water to keep energy levels high
Do you want to innovate living with us? Interested?
Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references – we are excited to get to know you!
If you have questions don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.