Product Owner (m/w/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Working at Humanoo
Humanoo is a rapidly growing Health-Tech startup in Berlin-Kreuzberg. We work with corporations and insurers to empower people to achieve their personal health goals. Users of our platforms get incentivised with cash-outs, products, and services to live a healthier lifestyle – guided by the tailored content in our app.
At HUMANOO you get to work in an international team with a can-do attitude. We embrace diversity and inclusion: Come as you are! We get together on a regular basis, from informative All-Hands Meetings to exciting team events.
Last but not least: We don't hire profiles – we hire people. If your background is a little different, but you still believe you could be a great addition to the HUMANOO family: Apply today!
Please understand we can only consider candidates residing in Germany. Acquisition is not appreciated.
What will you be working on?
- Manage the technical development of all our products using the agile Scrum method - you will be involved with each and every team: Backend, Frontend, iOS, Android, Web-App
- Become a vocal advocate for the needs of our clients and end-users, fostering a feedback loop that drives our product roadmap
- Take charge of our Backlog refinement, prioritisation and planning, paving the way for strategy-driven releases
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, like our UX/UI Designers, Key-Account Managers, Translators, Marketing Managers and our Sales Representatives
Anforderungen an Bewerber/innen
How do you fit in?
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner in a mobile-driven environment
- Advanced knowledge of agile methodologies, in particular SCRUM
- Proven experience in writing concise user stories and requirements
- Strong understanding of SDLCs and how to tailor them to HUMANOO's needs
- Experience with resource planning related to development plans
Mitarbeitervorteile Ihrer Firma
For the position of Product Owner (m/f/d), we are looking for a collaborative mind to keep our teams across the entire stack engaged, focused, and inspired.
- Up to 29 days off, including 3 Event Days
- Personal development plans
- Flexible working hours
- Healthy work-life balance
- Competitive salary package
Oppelner Straße 26/27
030 120 88 55 0