Management Assistant (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Humedics GmbH, a dynamic start-up company, has developed the world’s first medical test for precise measurement of liver function in real time. Patients and physicians benefit directly by making liver surgery safer and the diagnosis of liver disease more accurate. Our technology has the potential to save and extend hundreds of thousands of lives, and our goal is therefore to provide patients worldwide with access to this breakthrough diagnostic technology. Do you want to join our highly motivated team and become part of this very important mission?
In your function you will support the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) and other members of our executive management in all marketing, sales and PR activities.
- Autonomous travel and appointment coordination including necessary reporting
- Creation and processing of decision templates, presentations and reports
- Organization and support of events, meetings, conferences, seminars and workshops
- Maintenance of the Internet presence of the company
- Assistance in all administrative tasks of the department (correspondence in German and English, recording incoming invoices, processing of orders)
- Project management for internal projects
- Degree or similar level of education covering the commercial sector
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position would be an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills.
- Your strengths include reliability, flexibility, humor and a willingness to continuously improve your skills and knowledge
- Flexible and a good team player
- Very good MS Office skills
- You can expect a responsible and challenging position with an innovative company with good development opportunities
- Our innovative products promise an exciting outlook for the company´s development
- Modern, dynamic working environment characterized by open communication and flat hierarchies, balanced between self-responsibility and team spirit
Have we aroused your interest? Please contact Dr. Ralf Kohnen or Mr. Kajo Wiest using the contact details below. We are looking forward to receiving your application.