Lead Software Engineer / CTO (m/f)
- Direktor/in (Bereichsleiter, VP, SVP etc.)
IAMIP is a fast-growing SaaS company, which was founded in February 2013. Our Intellectual Property platform provides a secure, web-based portal combined with smart services that supports companies in managing their intellectual assets, innovation and technical development. They are able to manage all published patents worldwide centrally – from the published individual patents to setting up search alerts, sharing, commenting, monitoring, collaborating and much more.
Already in its first year of operation, IAMIP won Sweden's largest innovation grant in tough competition, a prize awarded by the Stockholm Business Region. In our headquarter in Sweden (Stockholm) and our offices in Poland and Germany we have an informal but professional work environment with a strong team spirit and a mindset of entrepreneurial self-motivated thinking.
You make the difference and are always a step ahead! To secure and enlarge our technical competences we are currently installing the position of a proactive Technical Lead with strong management skills, organizational abilities and solid experiences in all phases of software development and project management.
Join us to leave your technological footprint in a successful start-up as our Lead Software Engineer / CTO (m/f) based in Szczecin, Poland (partial remote work possible). This position is ideal for residents in Berlin.
- Developing the technology strategy. You set the direction for the future of our company to stay state-of-the-art!
- Creating new products with the product team to bring our products to the market. You are the technical cornerstone in all stages of this important process.
- Building, leading and motivating your team. You act as a technical mentor and provide technical training. You conduct performance reviews and help your team to grow.
- Taking responsibility for project planning and resource management. You provide an efficient working environment to your team.
- Defining and monitoring KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Building and ensuring quality assurance and data protection processes. You supervise software testing, information systems security and maintenance.
Our company motto: Think big, get things done, be efficient and act respectfully.
- The opportunity to leave your technological footprint with a lot of responsibilities and leeway in a fascinating Swedish company with nearly unlimited growth potential.
- Attractive compensation models, individually based on your skills and preferences.
- Company shares to make you a key part of the team and reward your continuous contribution.
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work partial remote.
- A stimulating, fast-paced and fun environment with flat hierarchies as well as the opportunity to work in an exceptionally professional team.
- Good knowledge of different software systems and client/server architectures.
- Long-term experience with web application development, API development and implementing micro-service based deployments.
- Solid and deep experiences with different relational and document based databases.
- Experience in leading a team using Scrum or other agile methodologies
- Proficient in handling complex technical development projects, including managing testing and production deployment phases.
- Proven experience in a leadership role
- Ability to think ahead and great interest in latest software tools and technologies
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work well in a team, excellent communication skills
We are looking forward to your application including a cover letter and CV. Please also include your availability and salary expectations. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail.