Copyright Officer (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
- YOU have a passion for data?
- YOU are an excellent problem solver?
- YOU are analytically minded, detail oriented and capable of recognising complex correlations?
Then we want YOU here at ICE!
What is ICE
ICE is the result of a big vision for the music industry that harnesses years of combined expertise in the multi-territory music market. We are the world’s first integrated processing hub offering copyright, online licensing and processing services.
Our customers include collecting societies, major and independent music publishers and digital service providers such as Facebook, Mixcloud and Soundcloud. We work to help ensure composers and songwriters are compensated accurately and fairly for the use of their Works.
As part of ICE, you will be working with some of the most knowledgeable and dedicated experts in the industry. We collaborate closely with our customers to continuously develop our products and services to ensure the best results.
Come join us as a: Copyright Officer (m/f/d)
initially limited to 1 year, with a possibility of extension leading to a permanent contract later on.
YOU are responsible for
- Supporting music creators in accurately and swiftly getting paid based on an optimal data set
- Verifying, comparing and updating copyright data of composers, authors and their publishers in our database
- Consolidating copyright claims from different sources to create an accurate data set that can be used by our customers
- Contacting customers and publishers to clarify and resolve data issues
- At least 2 years of professional experience working at a desk job
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Good English skills (verbal and written)
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Valid EU working permit
We offer YOU
- A modern working space in an international environment
- Extensive introduction, trainings and workshops in our teams
- Free drinks (e.g. Coffee, Tea, Water)
- Free fruit on a regular basis
- BVG Ticket (AB)
- 25 Holidays
- Salary: first 6 months 1,833.33 Euro per month, after probation 2,200.00 Euro per month
- Flexible working times, Monday to Friday
In order for us to consider your application, we ask YOU to submit the following:
- YOUR current CV
- A cover page that describes YOUR motivation for applying to this position
If YOUR experience and capabilities match our required qualifications outlined above, we are very much looking forward to YOUR application (only online). Please include YOUR earliest available starting date.