(Interim) Recruiting Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you a passionate and experienced Recruiter? Do you love to analyse people and find the perfect fit for team and company needs?
Then you are perfect for us!
In its short years of existence, iGaming.com has grown from a small project, leaded by couple of people from home, to one of the biggest and most respected companies in the iGaming marketing world. Founded in 2011 we operate together with 150 young and driven professionals, from over 20 countries around the world, which are distributed in different offices in Varna, Berlin and Tel Aviv.
We at iGaming.com are working on shaping the gaming industry and developing it further with websites, which provide helpful and transparent information to our visitors. Our philosophy is to only target users who are already ambitious players. We don´t advertise online gaming or try to convince people who aren´t already interested.
To achieve this, we depend on our solid interpersonal company dynamic and the expertise of the professionals in our four main departments: Content, Design, Code, and, of course, Online Marketing.
You can help us! Currently we are searching for a (Interim) Recruiting Manager (m/f/d) in our office in Berlin.
- Take over the whole recruiting cycle
- Work closely with the team to identify our target group and to define recruitment goals
- Identify suitable recruiting tools, to reach active and passive talents of our target group
- Lead the preselection, and conduct telephone interviews and on-site interviews to identify the best fitting candidates
- Be the point of contact through the whole interview process and accompany our new team members through the onboarding process
- Coordinate appointments and guarantee a seamless candidate experience
- Prepare the details of vacant positions and review/update job descriptions and advertisements
- Professional English and German skills in written and verbal form
- Practical experience in the whole recruitment field
- Your work style is characterized by a high degree of independence and proactiveness
- You know how to effectively source talent
- You are highly skilled at screening, interviewing, and negotiating
- An independent and structured way of working
- A friendly and authentic personality for best candidate experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to balance decisiveness with empathy
- Trust: flexible working hours, no deadlines, option of home office
- Location: close to the heart of Berlin with covered BVG transportation costs
- Entertainment: Pool table, kicker, darts, table tennis, after-work beers, regular team events
- Environment: dog-friendly, open door policy, individual responsibilities
- Support: regular feedback, language courses, coaching, educational resources
- Remuneration: fair salary
- Teams: highly motivated, professional and from different cultural backgrounds