Investment Manager Venture Capital (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
The innogy Innovation Hub is looking for an experienced and well-connected Investment Manager on a senior level with a strong VC background. Our focus in the Innovation Hub ids on sourcing and growing early stage start-ups for our investment portfolio in close collaboration with innogy Corporate Ventures.
We are planning to extend our team in LONDON and in BERLIN.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure the whole Deal Management cycle, set up and manage all deals and seed investments, define the right strategy and approach for seed investments and to manage all relevant stakeholders.You will work very closely with our start-ups and ventures, develop deal contracts and transaction agreements, and negotiate term sheets with the founders and long-term agreements.
For the innogy Innovation Hub you will be *THE* trusted advisor and point of contact for all investment decisions and consequently enable a significant growth of our early stage start-up portfolio. This contributes to the radical innovation of our industry to unlock a smart, responsible and people powered future.
- Supporting the Leadership Team and all stakeholders in all relevant areas of the business
- Developing and maintaining a network for investment opportunities
- Analysing and assessing Investment opportunities
- Consulting on transactions, so must have extensive knowledge of commercial and legal structuring
- Leading financial and commercial analysis and due diligence, financial modeling
- Structuring investments and coordinating external advisors
- Leading execution in consultation with the members of the Leadership Team of the Innovation Hub
- Active monitoring of portfolio companies
- Reviewing and evaluating new applicable investment opportunities
- Reviewing financial and other information received from portfolio companies
- Being an active part in management of portfolio companies
- Preparation of financial models to evaluate investment returns, cash flow and working capital requirements
- Assume full control of due diligence, Preparation of Investment Papers;
- Take active part in preparing and structuring exits out of investments
- Substantial experience from a reputable Venture Capital fund with deal and transaction experience in the DACH region is imperative
- Excellent academic record in economics or natural sciences with additional business qualifications
- Team player with excellent communication skills and a strong personal presence
- Commercial mind-set with excellent analytical competence, showing initiative and taking on responsibility
- Venture Capital / Private Equity experience for 3-5 years or VC funded start up at a C-level
- Strong experience / knowledge of IT OR Digital Ventures market preferred
- Excellent project management, financial analysis and modeling skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment to plan and manage a variety of projects and meet deadlines
- Commercial Insight
- Ability to thrive under ambiguity and demonstrate creativity and intellectual flexibility in an uncertain and rapidly changing environment
- Fluent German and English is required