Cloud Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
InQBits AG is an online marketing startup based in Nuremberg, Germany. Our core business is to combine new advertising forms with advanced gaming technology. We partner with other innovative startups in Germany, France and the UK, e.g. Living Packets. What separates us from other companies is our underlying economic approach called the Profit-Sharing Economy. The Profit-Sharing Economy is a new way of working, living, creating, sharing and producing in which everybody wins. Our passion is to create products, that enable people to make this world a better place.
As we are expanding our business, we are looking for an ambitious Cloud Ninja that contributes to the launch and scaling of our products.
- A job in an agile, innovative startup which is part of an established, internationally active company group.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from known innovators and experts.
- Cooperation with partners throughout Europe
- The opportunity to work together as a team to change the world to the positive.
- The chance to participate in further, exciting activities and to put your own ideas into reality.
- A key position with increasing responsibilities in a fast growing company.
- Work in a result-oriented team, with appreciation of the contribution of each individual.
- Cutting-edge technology and analytical possibilities that enable innovation.
- We encourage professional development and we offer agile structures, flat hierarchies and individual training opportunities.
- Free choice of your hardware.
- Free drinks, coffee and always fresh fruit.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g. Nginx, Tomcat,Meteor,Postgres,MongoDB,NodeJS, NGINX)
- Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
- Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box, Docker)
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with automation software (e.g., Puppet, cfengine, Chef)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Ruby, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
So, are you looking for a normal job or do you want to help us make the world a little bit better.
Send your application via mail!