Inside Sales Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
This is us
Teamleader is a young, fast-growing SaaS company from Ghent, Belgium, that helps businesses work smarter. Founded in 2012, we already operate in four countries and we are gearing up for significant expansion. An easy-to-use, straightforward interface combined with plenty of integrations and reasonable pricing makes Teamleader an excellent solution. We are hiring a new Rockstar for our office in one of the most exciting cities in the World: Berlin!
This is what we offer
We offer an exciting job in an energetic and expanding team in our office in Berlin. Plus, we like to believe our company culture is quite unique. What makes Teamleader so special? Discover it right here and in real life.
This is what you do
Your daily business is to answer questions of our potential customers and to ask them many questions in return. Together with them you try to find out if Teamleader is the right choice regarding their needs for CRM, Project Planning or Invoicing. Your aim is to schedule meetings with leads for your sales colleagues or to convince your customer personally. If you see the chance, you give online demonstrations on your own and show the benefits of the solution.
You enjoy these discussions with potential customers and are enthusiastic about trying to understand their needs and wants. Being a gifted speaker that knows how to talk to both small business owners and executives, you have a knack for seeing things from their perspective. Based on that, you search for ways in which Teamleader can help them to work smarter.
This is who you are
- You have at least 1 year of experience in B2B sales or a similar position, preferably with SaaS
- You know about the process of digitalization and you believe in cloud-based solutions
- You are a social person and a gifted speaker. You know how to convince CEOs and other contact persons from SMEs.
- You're 100% fluent in German and near perfect in English. Therefore it is no problem at all to send your cv and motivation letter in German.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to work hands on
- You love a challenge and prefer working with a young, lively bunch of people
- You're always thinking commercially
- Any experience in working with CRM/ERP is a nice bonus