Intern Human Ressources (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We design the happy journey of tomorrow!
Internship Human Resource (m/f)
The Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH is a subsidiary company of the Lufthansa Group and was founded in January 2015. It strives to shape an easier, more exciting and more digital travel experience. Therefore, disruptive innovations are created along the travel chain for the traveler of tomorrow. Our vision is that every single traveler worldwide touches any of our products during their travel. To come closer to this vision, the team of Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH is looking for passionate and highly skilled interns (m/f) in Berlin on a rolling basis.
The Berlin/Germany-based Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH (LIH) is the digital transformation unit of the world’s largest aviation conglomerate Lufthansa Group. We are a small, well-practiced team consisting of experienced Lufthanseats and external experts committed to fast-track world-renowned brands such as Lufthansa, Lufthansa Cargo, Germanwings, SWISS, Austrian Airlines, Miles & More, LSG Sky Chef (and more) into the digital age. In contrast to comparable corporate startup and innovation initiatives, the LIH aims first and foremost to cooperate with existing players and develops its own, tailor-made solutions for industry pain-points by working together with experts within the corporation and external serial entrepreneurs.
- You are currently enrolled in a university or have recently graduated in Management Studies with your focus being on Human Resources.
- Ideally, you have firsthand experience of working in a startup, incubator or a consultancy within the travel industry.
- You enjoy actively participating in the entire recruiting process- from screening and calling to arranging interviews with the senior management.
- You are a travel enthusiast
- You are available for 3 (or more) months
- You are an energetic, proactive and excellent team player with an ability to solve problems.
- Hence, you possess excellent communication skills in German and English (Both written and oral)
What we offer
- Deep insights into the corporate Lufthansa world and the international startup scene
- Own project, which suits your skills
- Mentoring during the internship
- Competitive Pay
- Many fresh fruits, which wait to be harvested and eaten
Interested? Submit your CV and Cover letter along with relevant university and working documents:
Lufthansa Innovation Hub GmbH
z. Hd. Frau Louisa Witte
Rosenthaler Str. 32
10178 Berlin Germany