Intern Office Management / Human Resources (m/w)
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision? You´re interested in working in the games industry and perhaps you even have some work experience?
Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Take care of our visitors and organize meeting rooms.
- Ensure adequate supplies of office stationery, general office supplies, office furniture, and other equipment.
- Answer and manage telephone inquiries.
- Administer and manage inbound/outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Assist our international employees when necessary – may it be the translation of an official document or a call with an electricity supplier.
- Assist with scheduling interviews, checking references, new hire orientation.
- Create and manage job postings & review resumes.
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A creative person with strong visual thinking and an enthusiasm for online games.
- Resourcefulness, ability to take initiative, and to work both independently and as a team are vital.
- You are organized and committed to get things done.
- Microsoft Office.
- You MUST have excellent German spoken and written skills and advanced English skills.
- High energy and excitement.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Hands-on working style.
- Well groomed appearance.
- Eye for detail.
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
What We Offer
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
- EUR 400,- per month
- Internship for (minimum) 3 months, ideally 6 months
- Start Date: March 2014
- Fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- Internship with prospect of apprenticeship within the company (IHK certificate as "Kaufmann/-frau für Büromanagement".
No phone inquiries, please. We strongly prefer applications by email including a Resume and Cover Letter with “Graphic Design Internship” in the Subject.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (email@example.com),
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer