INTERN ONLINE MARKETING SEO SPAIN (m/f)
Do you have a high affinity for internet & E-Commerce and great interest in the world of online marketing? Do you enjoy writing and the work in an international and creative surrounding? Are you an open-minded and communicative person? Would you love an exciting and varied internship? Then STYLIGHT is the place to be for you!
- Support our Online Marketing Manager in his/her daily Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tasks.
- Write editorial content for stylight.es and help managing & supervising external marketing suppliers & service provider.
- Assist the successful reputation management & linkbuilding (according to Google guidelines) by finding adequate partners, setting up cooperations and negotiating conditions with them.
- Observe and analyze the market, competitors & trend development and contribute to a continuous optimization of existing SEO marketing structures with own proposals, ideas and recommendations.
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich and a young & highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy.
- A variety of interesting tasks and freedom to work creatively and independently.
- A view behind the scenes of a successful Fashion E-Commerce company.
- Great STYLIGHT team events!
- Free German classes for all foreign employees & interns as well as free sports courses in the office.
- All the support you need to get to know the great city of Munich.
- Want to know more? Check out www.stylight.de/About
- You are currently studying or have recently finished studying Online Marketing, Journalism, Business Administration, Business Computer Science, Communication Science or similar.
- You are native speaker of Spanish but you are also fluent in both written and spoken English.
- You have initial experiences in the field of Online Marketing and/ or SEO based on a previous internship or due to own projects (e.g. you own blog or homepage).
- You have the ability to plan and execute projects independently, you are goal-orientated, a quick learner and flexible.
- You bring strong communicational skills: You enjoy the interaction with different people and you know how to communicate with business partners.
- You enjoy writing and consider creativity as a personal strength.
- You have a high affinity for the internet & the world of online marketing.
- You are well rehearsed in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Resilience & high commitment characterize you and curiosity & willingness push you forward.
Does that sound like the perfect internship for you:)? Then apply now! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Please apply here