International Campaign Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
LEVERATE MEDIA is a young and successful media agency which specializes in high-performing online & offline campaigns. Our customers include many well-known companies among the German and international Top-Startups, as well as already established companies, for whom a highly efficient media delivery is essential.
Leverate Media is headquartered in Berlin with additional offices in Munich, Cologne, London and Singapore. This year we continued our internationalization further with opening up offices in New York and Jakarta.
We would like to expand our team in Berlin as soon as possible with an
International Campaign Manager | Online & TV (m/f).
You will be jointly responsible for our optimal campaign delivery, the international opening up of new markets and contribute decisively to the quality of our media performance.
- Accelerate the development of new international markets by establishing and maintaining an international media owner network
- Setup and manage online and cross media campaigns using media specific tools (e.g. Display AdServer, Facebook PMD, SEA Bidmanager)
- Real-Time-Monitoring and optimization of the campaigns, including recommendations and suggestions based on CPO, CPL ect.
- Consult, coordinate and negotiate with Media Houses and TV Channels
- Create, plan and analyze high-performing TV campaigns using relevant tools (TV Plan, TV Control, Spoteffects)
- Coordinate and manage the inhouse – graphic designers as well as external TV production agencies during creation process
- Create performance reports, maintenance of client dashboards and conduct status calls
- As the trusted contact person for many of our clients, you take care of all matter regarding the campaigns
- You have completed your business studies (or similar), ideally with a specialization in Media or Marketing, as well as first experience in the TV industry or Campaign Management
- You are creative and adopt a proactive approach to optimize campaigns
- You are communicative, open-minded, committed and ready to take on responsibilities
- You have a good intuition and understanding of customer needs and trends
- You have excellent Microsoft Office skills
What we offer
- An exciting and varied job within a young and motivated team and interesting clients
- The possibility to achieve your goals and take an active part in a booming startup with strong revenue while expanding your own international network
- The opportunity to improve your knowledge and work closely to the founders and the management team due to the international approach
- Challenging tasks and projects that you can manage independently and with creative leeway
- A salary in line with the industry and position standards plus an individual social benefit package
Did we spark your interest? Then we will be pleased to receive your application, including your earliest start date to: email@example.com. Your contact person is Nina.