International Recruiter (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We want to internationalize our successful German business to a European level and therefore we are looking for an International Recruiter (m/f) for our office in Munich.
- You are in charge of strategic and operative HR projects on an international level with an emphasize on the needs of a specified area
- You convince and recruit the most promising candidates in our target markets to join our successful venture up to MD level
- You are responsible for the entire recruitment process, starting from the announcements of job ads to the on-boarding process of new employees including job and Skype interviews
- You are responsible for HR projects as well as conceptual topics
- You advise and support executives regarding HR matters and act competent, trustworthy, discreet as well as reliable
- You develop employer branding activities and represent our company on job fairs at Universities or other recruitment events throughout Europe
- Excellent degree in economics, (business) law or social sciences with a focus on HR
- You have made first experiences in international recruitment and HRM, ideally in start-ups or a dynamic company (strategy consulting, digital business, etc.)
- Activities outside your academic background show us that you are ready to take the responsibility and to work internationally
- You speak fluent English and - German, as well as any other European language is a plus
- Your work style is proactive, you are committed, team oriented and follow an accurate and structured way of thinking
- You are highly motivated, assertive and passionate about achieving your goals
- The possibility to work flexible, goal-orientated, and independent in an experienced and professional team and international environment
- The once in a lifetime chance to participate in the development of the next big thing in a totally new and innovative market
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas
Interested? If so, please answer the following questions within your application
- What differences do you expect between the German and other recruitment markets?
- How would you proceed when targeting a completely new position in an unknown market?
Dr. Matthias Hofmuth
D - 80335 München