Internship Business Development (m/f)
Zenjob is a people-first job marketplace looking to change the way people find jobs and get paid. We currently have one of the highest user growth rates and enjoy valued relationships with our business partners. We are a team of 30 passionate Zenjobbers on a mission to transform the future of short-term staffing needs.
For this position we are looking for a passionate Intern business development (m/f)!
During our Zenjob Intern Business Program (ZIBP)you will gain insights into our marketing, sales and operations departments. You will be taught best practices in several disciplines including online marketing, process automation and account management.
From day one you will learn from our heads of department and work closely with the experts in our teams. We are moving at super high speed and give you the opportunity for a steep learning curve. With ZIBP we aim to qualify you for a position as Business Development Manager as your first job.
Are we looking for you?
- If you feel motivated by the idea of helping people find a job, we are looking for you.
- If you have analytical skills and like to play around with numbers, you might be the one.
- If you have a high interest in the start-up environment and maybe want to start your own company one day, for you Zenjob is the place to be.
- If you are driven, have a hands on mentality and are in need for speed, we are looking for you.
- If you have successfully completed your first terms at university and are keen to gain practical experience, we are looking for you.
- Finally, if you are communicative, like to party and are a teamplayer we are really looking for you!
Why you should work with us
- Experiment with new technologies and gain hands-on experience s
- Meet cool, fun people who like to enjoy a shared beer at the end of a productive day
- Grow with our international and creative team
- Enjoy regular team events
- Work with a young yet experienced team, in a super laid back office
Do you want to join?
Great, send us an email to email@example.com with your CV! No need for a Cover Letter instead please send us a brief description what specifically excites you about Zenjob and what 2-3 projects you would like to tackle with us!