Internship Operations B2B (m/f)
With global HQ in Berlin, MONOQI Business is the wholesale marketplace for design where approved retailers and professional B2B buyers can discover and order products from hundreds of suppliers.
The marketplace is powered by MONOQI Insights™, a business intelligence tool enabling buyers to source products based on verifiable data, thus drastically reducing buyers inventory risk, a revolutionary tool in the industry.
Further, the marketplace handles all business processes, from invoicing to order tracking, greatly simplifying the global distribution of home & living products.
About what you'll be working on
- Processing and following up with orders from key buyers in the B2B network
- Communicating on a daily basis with designers and retailers in order to organize all necessary project details (shipping information, prices, etc.)
- Performing payment related tasks and becoming a first contact for retailers, designers, and our accounting team on payment matters
- Organizing shipments and sourcing design items for international buyers
- Onboarding new designers to the MONOQI Business platform, and ensuring that all content is provided on time and is of the highest quality
- Contacting marketplace users to ensure that orders are completed in a timely and efficient manner
What you’ll bring to the team
- You are an enrolled student at University or college available for three months non-mandatory internship or longer as mandatory/compulsory internship
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken) with strong communication skills; Business level of German language is a huge plus
- An in-depth knowledge of e-commerce distribution channels and processes
- Strong analytical skills especially in the fields of accounting and finance
- High proficiency in MS Excel and Google applications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize project related tasks effectively
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced-environment and proactively complete tasks
- Excellent problem solving skills with a hands on mentality to solve issues independently
- A passion for design is a plus
- Ability to embrace our dynamic and open team mentality with enthusiasm and a sense of humour
What do we offer
- A challenging, self-motivated internship in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair, competitive, and performance-based compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, quick decisions and results
- German class to start or improve your German language skills
- Yoga classes on our roof deck
- A comfortable, modern office in Berlin-Mitte
Join our MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application through the following link.