Internship Technical Account Management (m/f)
Do you have a high affinity for the internet & e-commerce as well as great interest in the world of numbers? Do you enjoy solving problems and cooperating with others? Are you looking for an exciting internship with challenging tasks and a young and international work environment? Then STYLIGHT is the right place for you!
You’ll support our Technical Account Manager in providing technical support when it’s needed during the technical integration of our partner shops or in the technical account management. In detail this means:
- Support all of our Business Development Manager with all shop integrations using your knowledge of CSV files and XML.
- Deliver technical support to the Business Development team whenever a technical problem of or with a partner shop arises (rewrite feeds and SKU codes for example).
- Help to ensure an efficient communication between the Business Development and IT team to solve bigger problems in close collaboration with them.
- Bring your own ideas for improvements and be an active part of defining new processes.
- Deep insights into both, business and IT processes of a successful & international e-commerce company.
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich and a young & highly motivated team.
- All the support you need to find a flat and get to know the great city of Munich!
- Free German classes for all foreign employees and interns as well as free sports courses @ STYLIGHT.
- Want to know more? Check out: www.stylight.co.uk/About.
- You have recently finished or are currently studying Business Administration, Computer Science or similar.
- You are very proficient in the use of Excel, XML and CSV files.
- You are attentive, communicative and an open-minded person, who can work independently, but is not afraid to ask questions.
- Analytical thinking and a very structured way of working are among your strengths.
- You have a high affinity for numbers and like to focus on details.
- Teamwork, resilience and high commitment characterize yourself, curiosity and willingness push you forward.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English and you preferably speak and write Russian.
Does that sound like the perfect internship for you? Then don't hesitate and apply today :)! We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates)!
Please apply here: http://www.stylight.de/Jobs/Details/Internship-Technical-Account-Management-ohZPXfwM/#s=gruenderszene