Intern (m/f) Venture Capital
DRESSELHAUS VENTURES INTERN
Dresselhaus Ventures is a top performing Berlin based venture capital firm founded in 2011. We invest in potential category leading companies and already proven leaders in their respective industries. Our focus lies on PreSeed/Seed as well as Series B/C stage investments. Our more than 30 portfolio companies are headquartered in Germany, Sweden, Denmark, Great Britain and the United States. To continue our success story, we are looking for a high profile intern to join us for at least three months as of December 2015 .
What We Offer
- Learn how to identify the next generation of industry leading companies
- Do research on startups, analyse different business models
- Assist in managing our growing portfolio of > 30 companies
- Meet the most successful founders within Europe’s hottest startup ecosystem
- Experience a kickass working environment with flat hierarchies
- Take part in dealflow meetings and fast decision making
- Experience based salary
- A headfirst dive into the venture capital industry
- Analyze and evaluate startups in their respective market environments
- Contribute to the selection of investments
- Assist in monitoring the reporting of portfolio companies
- Adhoc projects
- Execute daily business tasks
- Fluent in German and English
- Knowledgeable about technology
- A passion for startups and venture capital
- At least in the 2nd half of your Bachelor studies
- Work experience, ideally investment banking, consulting or startup
Opportunity for an ambitious and energetic individual to learn from a seasoned investment team. The right candidate will take initiative beyond the scope of the job responsibilities and add value to the firm.
Please send your application, including a cover letter, CV and other relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.