Intrapreneurship Program: (Senior) Project Consultant - Communications (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
As part of SAP Intrapreneurship, you will contribute your skills and expertise to a program that empowers SAP employees to be entrepreneurs within the organization and grow their ideas into profitable businesses in new markets.
Even the most groundbreaking new business starts with a small spark, an idea that may seem unremarkable and unimpressive at first, but that can eventually be turned into something that has a profound impact on the world around us. The approach we are pursuing is inspired by the way startups and venture capital firms approach the development and funding of businesses in new spaces. Innovators working with us from all over SAP will be encouraged to form small internal startups taking end-to-end responsibility for building a new business based on their ideas.
As an experienced communications specialist, you will help shape the program’s presence within SAP and support its promotion to all employees worldwide. As a member of the Intrapreneurship team, you will also be asked to take part in all core activities of the program, as an advisor to the participants and general support.
The position is a temporary position designed for 15 months located in Potsdam, Germany. Within our team, we practice a trust-based working model. If you need to work flexibly from another location or at different times you can do so given your manager’s consent.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As part of the Intrapreneurship team your main responsibilities will be
- Positioning Intrapreneurship internally as a key driver of innovation throughout the organization placing
- Continuous production of high quality multimedia content for our various internal channels, and SAP’s external-facing channels
- Supporting external communications pertaining to Intrapreneurship as initiated by our internal partners
- Editorial maintenance of the Intrapreneurship intranet
- Communications support around internal or external events
- Contributing to event planning and management
- Maintain an open conversation with all stakeholders of the program, providing both informative and functional updates when needed
- Assist and advise management regarding strategic planning and execution
- Support participants in the program in their entrepreneurial journey, through coaching
- Assist core team with administrative and logistics-related tasks pertaining to running the program
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or Master Degree in communications or a degree in a related field like social sciences or economics with related practical communications experiences (internships, freelance activities etc.) in the area of public relations or corporate communication
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English (German an asset)
- Confident personality with the ability to work in a fast-paced, agile, and international environment
- Strong passion, professionalism and dedication in developing compelling stories for innovation and technology topics
- Strong experience with social media and multimedia channels
- Strong networking skills
- Experience working with/for startups
- Well-established network to journalists and bloggers in the fields of technology and innovation
2-3 years working experience in a corporate communications department, at a PR agency, as a journalist or social media expert
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.