Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
INVERS is the market leading tech company specialized in shared mobility. We make mobility shareable. We provide software to operate a fleet of vehicles as well as the telematics to make them connected for a shared mobility service such as car rental, ride pooling, scooter sharing etc. We started our journey back in 1993 as a spinoff from the University of Siegen, Germany pioneering automated rental technology for carsharing to make individual mobility accessible for everybody. Especially over the last five years our company has grown massively in our core markets Europe and North America.
To further propel our growth, we are now looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team with precise communication skills in written and verbal form and a solid understanding of IoT and SaaS technology.
- In charge of marketing strategy
- Design and implement effective and precise marketing campaigns
- Develop core messages in line with our positioning and USPs tailored to our target groups
- Take responsibility for our global brand including CI and communication
- Align with colleagues in our German- and North American offices.
- Stay in the know about the latest developments in the industry
Within these tasks you take full responsibility for your own progress. You have a high degree of freedom, the opportunity to get into the driver seat of our brand and drive effective international marketing campaigns.
- You have 3-5 years of experience, preferably in B2B product marketing
- You are a tech person at heart. You have a solid understanding of new technologies such as IoT and SaaS.
- You communicate precisely, even in complex situations. You can extract the essential message from the white noise.
- You are a self-starter and characterized by creativity, willingness to perform, reliability and drive
- Previous work experiences in mobility or technology related businesses desirable
- You are fluent in English and preferably German (minimum B2)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique experience at the most successful mobility tech company
- Lots of responsibility and independence as well as start-up atmosphere and spirit
- Opportunity to execute your own strategy and bring our marketing activities to the next level.
- Gain in depth knowledge of the highly dynamic shared mobility market in Europe and North America as well as our product portfolio