Senior iOS Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers.
We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world. And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of over 7 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SENIOR iOS DEVELOPER (M/F)
We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Our App is used by hundreds of thousands of athletes per month. And you can play a crucial role in pushing it to the next level. Great UX, new social features, kickass training functionality, smart sensors. You name it. Take part in developing the sports app of the 21st century!
- Job type: Full-time
- Location: Munich or Berlin, Germany
- Play a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment of our apps
- Create new features using the latest technologies to create a state of the art experience
- Collaborate and share knowledge with your fellow team members
- Write unit tests to ensure the quality of our code
- Analyze and resolve technical and application issues
- Profound knowledge and experience regarding iOS development
- Developed apps using web services - preferably with REST and JSON
- You deliver clean, well-documented code
- Experience in test-driven-development
- Love for details and great app user experiences
- You love to work in a team and take on responsibility from the first day
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- Attractive compensation
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- ~100 employees
- 7,000,000+ members
- Seven digit monthly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014/2015
Ready to kick ass? Apply now!