iOS Developer (m/f)
eGym is looking for a talented, passionate, and resourceful iOS Developer who wants to bring fitness to the 21st century. Do you have a passion for iOS and test driven development? Come join our team in Berlin.
Challenges you will solve
- You become part of our agile iOS app development team and focus on further improving our highly successful apps, creating an unparalleled user experience
- You take responsibility and decide on the technologies to use and on the way user stories are implemented while our interdisciplinary teams make sure that features can be delivered fast and without any friction
- You work in agile & cross functional development teams with professional engineers, business people, sports scientists and designers
- You write a clear and well engineered code
Why you will be successful
- You love solving challenging problems and follow a structured and precise approach
- You are passionate about Swift but can still maintain legacy Objective-C code
- You are enthusiastic about Apple technologies and the iOS ecosystem
- Your code is properly covered by unit tests and reviewed by your peers
- You thrive in a team environment and easily collaborate with others
What makes us special
- Use 10% of your time on self-guided projects of your choice
- Sharpen your skills in our personal development program
- Enjoy our relaxed work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- We are located in the heart of Berlin, a vibrant and exciting city
- Free membership on an upscale Gym that uses our high-technology machines
Who we are
eGym designs, manufactures and sells advanced products for the fitness market. Our Trainer App (iOS only) allows trainers to manage gym members, and our Fitness App (iOS and Android) lets fitness enthusiasts track their progress. We are truly full stack. Not only do we design and manufacture the machines, we also write the firmware that runs on the machines, the cloud to which the machines are connected and the web software to manage gyms.
Please send your complete application (cover letter, CV, open source projects, earliest possible starting date and salary expectations) as one PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the job ID #400.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl