iOS Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for an iOS Developer as full-time or part-time position in our office in Berlin.
// This is your workplace:
Mimi Hearing Technologies, founded in 2014 in Berlin, is one of the most promising
startups in the mHealth / sound space. We develop tools for people to explore their
hearing health and enjoy a unique listening experience - we strive to be the
forefront of sound innovation.
Our skills are deeply rooted in science, psychoacoustics and engineering . The Mimi
team is a diverse group of innovators with strong expertise in audio- and sound
engineering, product, communication and business design. A few facts:
● Mimi Hearing Test is the number one hearing test app in the AppStore with
over one million tested ears worldwide
● Mimi Music is revolutionizing the way, how people listen to Music and the
upcoming Mimi SDK will enable even more use cases for our technology
● Total number of app downloads: 650K
● Two patents filed + two patents in the pipeline
● Close cooperation with Charité Berlin and medical certification of our products
Our vision is to set a new standard for the way we listen and become the #1
technology for personalized sound and hearing health.
// Who are we looking for?
We are committed to create a culture which nourishes personal growth as the base
for company growth. We are a learning organisation which means, we love to work
with people who start doing things, fail and learn fast in order to keep moving instead
of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions.
As our iOS Developer you will
● Build advanced applications for the iOS platform optimized for all available
● Collaborate with our cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new
● Improve application performance
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize
It would be great if you…
● Have proven working experience in software development, thereof at least 2-3
years in iOS development
● A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is a plus
● Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
● A deep familiarity with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
● Deep understanding of the iOS platform
● Solid knowledge of software design patterns and system architecture
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and
● Experience with REST-API's
● Fluent in English, good German skills help but are not necessary. Company
language is English.
● Optional: Experience in C++, Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Backend
Technologies (NodeJS), realtime audio processing, DSP, Knowledge in
developing Apple Watch Apps.