iOS/OS X Software Engineer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
AnyKey is an innovative hardware startup focused on creating user-friendly products for authentication and protecting user data. The AnyKey itself is a hardware peripheral that substantially increases the security and privacy of its users. The AnyKey allows users to generate strong, unique passwords and enter them automatically. Personal information such as credit card data can be stored and managed on the AnyKey as well. It's a simpler and much more convenient way to enter passwords and utilizes the latest encryption standards to protect user data. The AnyKey utilizes modern communication standards to interface to mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Since data is stored securely on the AnyKey, no confidential data is ever stored in the cloud.
- Design, develop and maintain the iOS and OS X companion apps for the AnyKey hardware peripherals.
- Work closely with hardware engineers and management and participate in UX/UI decisions.
- Understand the latest hardware and software technologies for designing and implementing new product features.
- Create an outstanding user experience to make interacting with the hardware peripherals simple.
- Make complex technologies accessible to everyone.
- You must have received a higher education degree within the past 5 years.
- Experience with iOS/OS X development.
- An understanding of security principles and encryption.
- Strong analytical thinking and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Are a team player with the ability to learn quickly, work independently, and maintain a good sense of perfection vs. pragmatism.
What we offer
- Be the first to join our company.
- A rewarding career at an innovative hardware startup from day one.
- Flexible working hours and startup atmosphere.
- Demanding tasks and challenges in a developing field.
- Attending exciting conferences and events.
- Opportunity to learn embedded hardware development.
- A highly competitive salary for the startup job market.