IT Technical Support Officer (m/f)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our young Berlin-based internet art platform Artusiast, committed to revolutionize the world of online art trading.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Operations Support Officer to join our team.
The Technical Operations Support Officer will be responsible for our current e-shop and website.
Your Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and update our current e-shop and website
- Data entry to the CMS of our e-shop (Magento)
- Optimize our existing e-shop (Magento)
- Deliver training to our existing team
- Administration tasks
Your Skills and Attributes
- Exemplary communication skills in English, both written and verbal (German would be a plus but is not necessary)
- Must be able to work on own initiative, and to take a proactive approach
- Must be able to manage multiple concurrent tasks, prioritising as necessary
- Must be able to think and react quickly and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Flexibility (the range of projects is diverse and requires similar solutions)
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of general IT and computers essential
- A company with international start-up culture in the heart of Berlin
- An attractive product and excellent career perspectives in the art world
- A highly motivated team
- Fast decision-making routes and flat hierarchies