Senior Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
You're an experienced Account or Project Manager with a passion for designing the future? We should talk!
WHO WE ARE
IXDS is a collective of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams, and businesses.
With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analogue to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats. We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- You will be responsible for one of our key accounts in one of our ventures (Connected Living, Human Industries, Seamless Mobility).
- You will manage projects ranging from implementation-oriented to future vision.
- You will be the first contact person external for our client and internal for your team, inspiring them and keep the overview.
- You will be responsible for the project figures and therefore project budgeting and controlling, offer creation and staffing are important tasks.
WHAT YOU OFFER
- You are an expert and dedicated Account or Projekt Manager with several years of relevant work experience and are confident in leading multidisciplinary teams.
- You see yourself as someone who’s able to keep client and team happiness at a high standard, always finding the right balance between the delivery of impeccable results and the work-life relationship of your team.
- You have great communication skills to successfully negotiate with clients, present outcomes, lead workshops, guide teams and acquire new projects.
- A strong background in the area of our Ventures and/or Digital Products would be helpful.
- You are happy to occasionally travel between our Studios.
- You are business fluent in written and spoken German and English, main communication will be done in German.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere.
- Work with clients ranging from startups to big corporates.
- Great variety of projects in diverse contexts and industries.
- Interdisciplinary teams to build and share knowledge and tackle complex challenges.
- Supportive team culture cultivated in collective team lunches, thirsty thursdays, coffee dates etc.
- Balanced working hours and a 4-day work week (80%).
- The opportunity to take over responsibility quickly and shape your own career.
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member.
- Flexible collaboration tools and working hours/places to take your personal life situation into account.
If this sounds like the job for you, let’s talk! Send an email with your CV/portfolio, links to prior work and your salary expectations (80%).