Talent Manager / Organizational Excellence Specialist (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Imagine working in pursuit of purpose rather than profit, ditching hierarchies for self-management, replacing job titles with ever-growing skillsets and fluid roles, and having the chance to become a co-entrepreneur of a venture within your own company. These are some of the aims we set out to achieve a year ago, as we took a leap of faith in our new work explorations, prototyping what we’ve been referring to as IXDS 3.0: Our radical transformation towards becoming a self-managed, purpose-led organization – the entrepreneurial platform for self-motivated creatives.
You believe the workplace will change, and so will individuals' demand for new ways of working? You love creative environments and constant change? You have ideas about how to radically transform “Human Resources Management” while being experienced in all aspects of the practice? We should talk!
IXDS is a passionate group of designers, technologists, researchers and entrepreneurs in Berlin and Munich. Collectively, we work towards a shared purpose: To create desirable and lasting impact by empowering individuals, teams and businesses.
With a unique set of tools and methods, we uncover relevant user and market insights and leverage the best of existing technology to transform these insights into desirable product and service experiences. We work across the digital and analogue to create an enduring impact on organizations and people: Every day, we are getting our heads around how people will live their lives in the future – in smart homes or when they shop, how they manage their health intelligently or get from A to B in a seamless way, how they collaborate and live together in totally new formats.
We think about how companies can offer smarter services to their clients and employees, finding smarter ways to manufacture and distribute goods. And we love to prototype this future, day by day: By continuously delivering reference experience prototypes we accelerate the invention and market readiness of meaningful products and services.
What you will contribute
- You will create an actionable plan to achieve IXDS’ vision to become a self-managed and entrepreneurial platform from a people operations perspective
- You will develop and drive the implementation of an innovative approach and process for our people processes and select the right tools to move forward
- Together with our industry ventures and skills teams you will define recruiting needs, coordinate and continuously improve our recruiting process
- You will work across our Munich and Berlin studio
What you offer
- You are looking for an experienced HR leadership role, being a solid all-rounder in all stops of a Talent Journey, from Recruiting to Offboarding
- With 10 years of experience in all things HR, you are a seasoned professional
- You see yourself as Service Provider and Enabler to your internal customers, the people of IXDS
- At the same time, you have a strong expertise in organizational design (focus on purpose-led and self-managed systems) and like to push your ideas with a strong intrinsic motivation
- You are a strategic thinker and at the same time you know how to bring the ideas to live
- You are experienced in the Agency world and know where the challenges are
- You are open-minded, continuously challenge the status-quo and prototype your ideas into non-perfect and quick solutions
- You are business fluent in German and English
What we offer
- A purpose-driven, collaborative working culture and studio atmosphere
- Work with clients ranging from startups to big corporates
- Great variety of projects in diverse contexts and industries
- Interdisciplinary teams to build and share knowledge and tackle complex challenges
- Supportive team culture cultivated in collective team lunches, thirsty thursdays, coffee dates etc
- Balanced working hours and a 4-day work week (80%)
- The opportunity to take over responsibility quickly and shape your own career
- Fair pay and a bonus program for every team member
- Flexible collaboration tools and working hours/places to take your personal life situation into account
Get in touch with us ideally including a CV/portfolio, links to prior work and salary expectations (80%)!