Java Backend Developer (m/w)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
BRICK commerce is a young start up company based in cologne Germany, which offers its customers a new approach to location and proximity based marketing based on GPS and Bluetooth LE technology (iBeacon) in modern smart phones.
We are looking for a full time Java Backend Developer (m/f) to start immediately in our office in Cologne.
As part of our team of 3 developers you will be building a new m-commerce service. It will be your responsibility to develop the customer facing web application behind our service and design and implement the interface for the mobile and beacon devices to connect to the content our customers want to distribute.
- BS Degree in Computer Science and 5+ years of software development experience on unix based systems
- Minimum 3+ years of Java user-interface application development experience
- Demonstrated expertise with Java and common Java Frameworks (JSP/JSF, Spring Data, etc.)
- Demonstrated expertise in handling database systems
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
- Basic knowledge of unix/linux systems administration (in regard to running/deploying java applications)
- Independent way of working
- Mobile development experience on any platform
We offer you
- Lively startup atmosphere
- Exciting challenges - Bleeding edge technologies and advanced IT competence
- Long term prospects