Java Frontend Mobile Developer (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative internet company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. In 2011 our company has been taken over by the Axel Springer group.
We are looking for “Java Frontend Mobile Developer (m/f)” on a permanent basis to help us invent, extend and scale our frontend services and to drive our mobile development for iOS or Android for our leading shopping platforms worldwide like LadenZeile and ShopAlike.
- University degree in engineering, computer science or similar
- Software engineer (m/f) with decent Java experience
- Some experience in Android or iOS, both is obviously a big plus
- Highly motivated and love writing software
- Analytical mindset with a kick-ass “getting things done” mentality
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Developing and integrating new features for our mobile pages
- Implementation, optimization and maintenance of our apps
- Provide resolution of end user issues involving code error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis
- Participate in project planning sessions with product managers and team members to analyze business requirements and outline proposed IT solutions
- Collaborate in UX / UI design processes and incorporate security requirements into design
- Provide input to information/data flow, understand and comply to project management life-cycle in all planning steps
What we offer
- A committed, successful and international team
- Operating system of your choice
- Large impact due to small, excellent development teams and professional data center environments
- Leading-edge technology to solve challenging problems and to build great software
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Healthy snacks (fruits, cereals), water and hot drinks
- Team events, movie and StarCraft nights, table football, ping-pong, company bikes, etc.
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Elisa Troike, including cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references, by using the following Link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=o73OZfwH&s=Gründerszene
We are looking forward to receiving your application!