- A “groundbreaking“ technology for (indoor) mapping and navigation based on vision.
- A fast growing start-up located in the heart of Munich that has invented and developed this technology.
- A dynamic team of about 30 researchers, developers and hackers from international top-tier institutions (TUM, Stanford, KIT, Georgia Tech, UCSB) advancing & marketing the tech whilst having fun together.
- Recently named Munich’s best start-up among many other awards.
- You will be working on IndoorViewer: Our web-based 3D engine to walk through and enrich photorealistic 3D environments –in your browser thanks to HTML5/WebGL.
- Work experience in software development and skills in creating elegant code for tough problems.
- Master / Bachelor in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics (or similar) or no degree but self-taught high level coding and software engineering skills.
We will be thrilled if you have
- Worked with 3D Graphics and used WebGL
- Experience with Angular JS, Git, Python/Shell scripting, Bootstrap framework
- Experience with scalable web applications and traffic management
- An eye for good design and experience in building elegant, easy and fun to use user interfaces
We expect you to bring lots of positive energy and enthusiasm to work with a top tier team on bleeding edge technology. You are either fluent in English or German, possibly both.
We’re offering a permanent position with competitive salary and flexible working times.
Sounds interesting, exciting and fun? Don‘t hesitate and get in touch with us at position@NavVis.com!