Intern (m/f/d) - Entrepreneur in Residence
At Jenah St. we combine luxury fashion with a sustainable supply chain. Thanks to a direct-to-consumer approach, a prevalent vegan handbags at a fair price. Our goal is to bring more consciousness into luxury fashion consumption.
Help Jenah St. grow his digital presence by working directly with the founder and creative director, Jena, who has already co-founded a first successful fashion business scaling to 2m + revenue in the first 24 months.
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic go getter who can autonomously work on several projects at the same time and monitor her / his impact.
- End-to-end ownership of strategic projects in relevant business areas (operations, marketing or sales)
- Business Development of the German market with full ownership of website and marketing translation
- Market research
- Daily Business Operations
- German native
- Perfectly Fluent in English
- student or recent graduate with a strong academic record in business administration, management, finance, marketing
- Self-starter with energy and drive to run projects independently
- Eager to learn and open to constructive feedback. Passionate about fashion & sustainability. Minimum 4 months
** Competitive salary and perks to be discussed **
We are looking forward to receiving your resume and cover letter.