Strategic Partnerships and Community Manager DACH (m/f/d)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are DONE! An international company in the field of organizational consulting. This also includes the recruitment, which we take over for renowned ventures or startup customers nationally and internationally. For our latest client Fiverr, we are currently looking for several exciting job openings.
Fiverr is changing the way the world works together by giving entrepreneurs, freelancers and businesses simple access to the world-class talent needed to get things done quickly, flexibly and fearlessly. Join Fiverr as a DACH Strategic Partnerships and Community Manager in Berlin.
To succeed in this role you should be passionate about community building, experienced in executing data-driven field campaigns, and want to be part of a historic shift in the way people live and work.
- Build a network of strategic partners and organizations in the broader community of businesses and allied organizations, such as coworking spaces, entrepreneur meetups, start-ups, incubators and accelerators
- Develop and deliver a plan to drive awareness and demand generation activities with new Partner businesses and organizations
- Organize and execute events such as training, meetups and other community-related activities. Work on the best way to convert event attendees to Fiverr buyers (or sellers), all while collecting, organizing and reporting data on a daily basis
- Work with our Editorial Team identify and onboard new local sellers and set them up to success
- Meet face-to-face with Fiverr community members on a frequent basis
- Recruit, train, and manage teams of dedicated volunteer team leaders
- Build and maintain relationships with community members, while serving as the face of the Fiverr brand in the field
- Build educational programs to teach our buyer and seller communities on how to thrive using Fiverr
- 4+ years of relevant work experience as a community/partner/business development manager knowledge of the German entrepreneurial landscape
- Excellent German and English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success in a metrics driven job
- Strong commitment to tracking community- and partnership engagement metrics and to ensuring that data is reported quickly and accurately
- Meticulous organization skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and to manage tasks simultaneously
- Experience working across professionally and culturally diverse communities
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, team-oriented environment
- Willingness to travel
- Passion for the gig economy
- Great sense of humor
When you join Fiverr, you’ll become an important member of one of the hottest startups in the world. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team. A few of the perks you’ll receive include: competitive salary, an awesome work environment with a company that loves its employees, and the eligibility to participate in Fiverr’s stock option plan.
At Fiverr, we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace, from our community to our product. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunity employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!