Junior Accountant (m/f)
Infernum – Passion for Online Games! Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more.
Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the recently announced AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a highly motivated team with a strong vision? You're interested in working in the games industry and perhaps you even have some work experience?
Then we are looking forward to your application.
- Assisting with month end financials
- Sorting, organizing, matching, and reviewing vendor invoices for accuracy and completeness
- Experience in completing and reviewing tax forms related to international activities
- Working with our payment team and reviewing the invoices from our payment provider
- Setting up monthly Royalty Reports for our Game Developer Partners
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed training or degree as tax accountant assistant or education in a similar field
- Practical experience
- EU Tax law
- First experience in handling of payment provider invoices are an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Highly motivated
- Highly flexible and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed understanding of DATEV
- Full-time or Part-time, in our office in Berlin
- Start: February 2013
You can look forward to
- Exciting and diversified tasks in an international environment
- Being part of a competent and highly motivated team
- Long-term employment perspectives
- Flexible structure and flat hierarchies
We are looking forward to your quality resume!
Please include your salary expectations and date of availability.