Junior Content Manager (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Factory’s mission is to digitalize the German and European economies. A next generation business club fostering innovation, Factory connects the right people to build relationships that truly matter and empowers entrepreneurs to make a real impact, creating the world of tomorrow. Through a unique membership model, Factory’s curated community brings together the brightest minds from all over the globe. Its network includes freelancers, startups from all possible stages and verticals, established corporations from the old and new economy, as well as investors and leading influencers from politics and science. Factory operates the first and largest startup campus in Germany, a meeting point for the community of innovators, which provides access to an inspiring work environment and exclusive events.
We are currently looking for a Junior Content Manager to join our innovative and ambitious team at our Berlin office.
- You will be in charge of creating, distributing and managing the content for our Social Media channels, weekly and monthly Newsletters as well as website and support our Editor-in-Chief with the execution of Factory’s overall content strategy
- You will support our Senior PR manager in executing our PR activities, by creating press releases & press kits, compiling media lists, inviting journalists, researching relevant media and topics as well as assisting at press events
- You will be responsible for promoting our various events through creating, distributing and managing the event marketing materials for our various earned and owned media channels, working closely with our Event team
- You will compile monthly reports on our Brand units most important metrics and KPIs
Knowledge, capabilities and experience
- Outstanding copywriting skills in English and German: You text engaging headlines, clever tweets and concise PR releases, and are comfortable with both long and short copy
- You’re social media savvy: You have a keen understanding of current and rising social media channels and know how to navigate each medium’s specifics successfully
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as communications, media management, languages or social studies
- You’re skilled with Mac OS and Google for Work apps and have experience with Content Management Systems like WordPress
- Experience with graphic design software such as Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
- 2 years of professional experience in a similar role or in a PR agency is a big plus
What we need from you
- A cover letter
- A CV
- Examples of your writing in various formats in German and English: Headlines, long copy, Social Media posts
- You will be given a great opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement on a strategic and creative level
- You will work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted and exciting company
- You will work alongside a team of smart and ambitious professionals
- You will receive competitive pay as well as the opportunity for employee equity
Do you feel you’re the right fit for this opening and are excited about starting your next challenge? Then apply at Factory by sending us your application. We look forward to meeting you!