Junior Country Manager Italy (m/w)
Your native language is Italian? You know where and when you can find the best online-deals for Italy? Online-shoppingis your daily business and you know where to find the best value for money? You love to push to the limit and you gladlyaccept responsibility? Writing is your hobby anyway? Sounds great to us - Come join us! We are looking for apassionate Junior Country Manager for Italy who takes over a wide range of exciting tasks within a growing andinternational environment in Berlin.
Pepper.com is an international partner network which is attentively different to other deal platforms - you won’t find laxoffers, only the hottest deals by and for price-conscious users. Around the clock the community seeks and finds the bestoffers in fashion, electronics, traveling and much more. With 500 million page impressions, over 25 mln users and over65,000 user submitted deals per month across communities in America, Europe and Asia, Pepper has quickly risen to bethe largest community deal platform worldwide!
Our partner network consists of:
Hotukdeals.com - UK
Mydealz.de - Germany
Dealabs.com - France
Pepper.pl - Poland
Nl.pepper.com - Netherlands
Preisjaeger.at - Austria
Promodescuentos.com - Mexico
Buenosdeals.com - U.S.
Desidime.com - India
Pepper.co.kr - Korea
Pelando.com.br - Brazil
Your responsibilities would include
- Understand the competitive landscape to identify and drive new market opportunities for Pepper.com in Italy.
- Build a local community in Italy for deals while using our know-how from Germany, France and UK.
- Moderate and communicate with our local community in Italy.
- Increase the traffic and activity on our platform together with our Online Marketing team.
- Research offers and top deals in specific online shops and also in contact with our community for our platform in Italy.
- Write articles and revise top deals from our community.
The qualities we are looking for are
- Your native language is Italian and you are fluent in English.
- You have a first hand experience in an online editorial team, as well as experience with blogs and social media.
- You have a passion for demanding online deals.
- You have an expert knowledge about these topics: technology and leisure electronic devices, but also other categories are desirable (e.g. fashion/beauty/home).
- You are a forward-looking thinker who actively seeks opportunities and propose solutions.
- Your working method is structured, responsible and independent, you are excited to work in a dynamic environment and to get things done.
- You have a fair analytical mind-set and a high attention to details.
- You are a team player and you are excited to push the business to the next level.
- Brand independence and objectivity are essential.
What's in for you?
- A great loft-like office in Torstraße (close to Rosenthaler Platz) in the heart of the Berlin startup scene.
- Flexible working hours
- Be a part of an awesome, international team of passionate and skilled people
Are you the person we are looking for? Please submit your application documents online, including a compelling motivation letter, a clearly arranged CV as well as your salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date.