Junior Digital Project Manager (m/f)
Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67 countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance life – from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple sclerosis, cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production, to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
You will be responsible for overall project management of global digital initiatives across the whole Merck organization. Thereby, you will ensure that project objectives are achieved on time and within budget. You will play an active role in the creation and delivery of global digital initiatives via project management support and a focus on execution and tracking. The Junior Digital Project Manager will help to shape the digital change and capture new growth opportunities within the company. Based in Darmstadt you will work in close collaboration with the Head of Digital Office and the Digital Office team with various backgrounds from consulting and different industries. Thereby, you will be supporting the further expansion of the Chief Digital Officer (CDO) organization by providing the necessary means. You are capable of leading change implementations and offer consistency flexible, fast-paced and complex environment.
Who you are
- Required university degree with at least 2+ years of experience with project management
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Be a self-starter and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Team player and collaborator, buy-in architect, excellent communicator and networker, experienced in managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and a detail-oriented nature
- Fluent in English is a must (German or other language skills a plus)
- Prior job experience in a management consultancy is a plus but not necessary
- Excellent understanding of MS office tools
What we offer: Your possibilities to develop in our growing company are just as manifold as our product portfolio. We offer a modern and international working environment to unleash your innovative potential in diverse teams, and take responsibility for our employees, products, the environment and society.
Curious? Apply and find more information at come2merck.com