Junior HR Manager (m/f)
Wirkaufendeinflug.de is a new venture backed startup emerging in Hamburg with huge ambitions to change the airline industry. We offer passengers who suffered from delayed flights instant compensation (up to 3.5bn EUR compensation possibility in Europe) based on a dynamic scoring algorithm that learns with every additional data point. This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to join a startup that is making revenue from day one, will grow very quickly and is managed by experienced founders and a unique network of advisors and investors.
Established in late 2015 by the founder and early employees of Kreditech (one of the biggest tech companies in Europe after 4 years), Wirkaufendeinenflug.de is now looking for very passionate individuals who will grow with the company. We want the doers, the dreamers, the passionate warriors. On this role you have the chance work in collaboration with one of the TOP marketing agencies in Hamburg and exceed your own performance.
Be there early, help us build the next big company in Europe and grow with us. Be out our HR frontliner!
- Help us build our awesome team from the scratch!
- Assist with full cycle recruitment including job postings on career websites, candidate resume sourcing and pre-screening, full-cycle applicant tracking
- Maintain and update employment related trackers and files, ensure accuracy and confidentiality of information
- Active involvement with other HR projects and initiatives, participate in team meetings andorganize the HR strategy in close collaboration with our CEO
- Collaborate with and learn from our HR external consultants to support all HR matters andextra activities as/when needed
- Degree in Psychology, Human Ressources or similar field
- First working experience in HR (recruitment, administration, etc.) and fast learner
- Work well under tight deadlines and fast pace work environment
- You are naturally keen on providing a good service to every kind of stakeholder
- You have strong organisation and communication skills
- You are performance and people oriented
- You are able to at least speak and write German and English really well
What we Offer
- The opportunity to join from day one THE startup that changed the airline industry
- Amazing colleagues and a cool working atmosphere, BBQs in the summertime
- A great sense of humour (you´ll see…)
- A crucial role in a company with high ambition and huge potential
- Nice, modern office in the heart of Hamburg
- A competitive remuneration + drinks and snacks for free
How to apply
Is this what you are looking for? We believe: IT IS! Now it´s your turn: Convince us with your application (including starting date and salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Konstantin Loebner.
We look forward to have you on board!