Junior HR Operations Manager / Sachbearbeiter Entgeltabrechnung (m/w)
Foodora - bringing good food into your everyday life!
Foodora is a food delivery agency based in Berlin, which cooperates exclusively with local restaurants in over 50 cities worldwide. Our customers can use our app (for iOS or Android) or our web portal to quickly order their favorite restaurants from the city to their home or office. We offer our partnerrestaurants an on-demand fleet of bicycles.
You want to dive into the Berlin Start Up scene after your graduation and become part of an innovative company?
Foodora is currently looking for an ambitious and clever payroll manager who loves numbers as well as delicious food. If this applies to you, this is exactly your place:
Junior HR Operations Manager (m / f)
- You would like to get involved in HR Operations and to gain initial experience in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- You have fun and interest in continually improving our Payroll & Administration processes and supporting them with exciting projects in the future.
- You perform the payroll accounting for approximately 400 employees.
- You answer questions on wage tax, social security and labor law.
- You support the acquisition, monitoring and maintenance of the personnel master data.
- You are the interface between employees and external stakeholders.
- You create reports and statistics on payroll accounting.
- You have completed a successfully completed commercial training or an economic science degree.
- You have already gained experience in the field of payroll.
- In your education / studies you have been dealing with payroll, social insurance and labor law.
- You bring good MS Office knowledge, especially in the Excel area.
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and quality consciousness as well as a high number of affinity.
- Reliable, independent, structured and service-oriented work is your strength.
- Your profile is rounded off by good English skills.