(Junior) Marketing Manager (m/f)
StartupCVs is a marketplace which connects leading startups from Europe and North America with the brightest minds across all seniorities. It is the easiest and most effective way for a candidate to get in touch with startups. Candidates upload their CVs, indicate their preferences and are approached by Startups directly!
StartupCVs was founded by Berlin-based entrepreneurs with experience at BCG, Google, Payleven, Hitfox, etc. Within weeks we gained enormous traction, in Berlin alone 200+ startups are already using StartupCVs. To keep up with this pace, we are currently looking for experienced developers to grow our IT team.
Apply! And become part of this success story!
- You help grow the startup, in a well-structured manner, at top speed
- Create marketing campaigns through several channels - Online (SEM, SEO, Social Media) as well as Offline (Events, Print ads, etc. – room for creativity)
- Optimize existing campaigns by defining KPIs and creating strategies to achieve these. Report the weekly/monthly results directly to the management
- In case you do well in the highly-selective process, you directly report to the co-founder and significantly contribute to building and shaping the brand and marketing campaigns
- Proactive personality and interest in working in a fast-paced and young environment
- Ideally, you already have experience in a tech or media company
- Knowledge and experience in Social Media Marketing (Twitter, Facebook, Blogs)
- Strong experience and track-record in performance marketing
- Highly analytic mindset, goal oriented
- Stellar track record of academic and professional achievements
How you apply
Upload your CV and please indicate whether you want to be considered only for the position at StartupCVs or for other similar positions across Europe and North America.