Junior Quality Manager (m/f) - France
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Visual Meta GmbH is an innovative e-commerce company based in the heart of Berlin, which has grown rapidly since being founded in 2009. In 2011 our company was acquired by the Axel Springer Group, Germany’s leading publishing house.
We run shopping platforms named LadenZeile and ShopAlike worldwide, offering fashion, furniture and a variety of other products to our users. Our service is used by thousands of daily visitors and an ever-increasing number of partner shops.
Now we are looking for a motivated colleague (m/f) for our international quality team to support and promote the expansion of our shopping portal www.shopalike.fr as soon as possible.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or first working experience in the e-commerce sector
- Fluent French and good English skills, spoken and written
- Good understanding of MS-Office, ideally good HTML knowledge
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Structured and organized working manner with a high attention to detail
- Team player, proactive, flexible and communicative
- Responsible for quality management (quality assurance and control) as well as providing relevant content for the platform
- Ensuring that shop items match user searches in correct categories and filters
- Extension and modification of current categories as well as general website improvement
- Research of relevant product keywords
- Continuous market and competitor monitoring
- Maintaining the French platform for various devices such as desktops, mobile pages, tablet pages and our mobile apps
What we offer
- A committed, successful and international quality team in one of the best tech companies in Berlin
- Opportunity to work independently and gain lots of insight into the field of e-commerce
- Leading-edge technology to solve challenging problems and to build great software
- Continuous training possibilities and room for further personal development
- Flexible working hours and a great office in the heart of Berlin
- Encouraging working environment with inspiring team events and healthy snacks
If you are interested in an exciting position within a friendly team, please submit your application in English to the attention of Marta Rodriguez, including cover letter, CV, your earliest starting date, salary expectations as well as relevant references, by using the following Link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oB0X1fwj&s=Gründerszene
We are looking forward to receiving your application!