Junior Sales Manager / Business Developer (m/f)
doo is a fast-growing app startup based in Bonn. doo was initially founded by three serial entrepreneurs, amongst them Frank Thelen, successful angel investor and juror in the startup TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. We have developed the best document scanning and cutting-edge image processing technology on the market. Most famous for our mobile B2C application Scanbot, we have started to also tackle the B2B market by offering our solutions as a Software Development Kit (SDK). It enables businesses to integrate the most secure and market-leading document scanning functionalities into their own mobile applications. Our software is already used by tens of millions of customers each month.
As a Junior Sales Manager you will represent our company and software in front of businesses around the world - being the interface between the doo team and our potential clients. You will be directly responsible for qualifying and supporting inbound, as well as outbound, leads, guiding potential customers from the initial request to the ﬁnish line of closing the deal. Our clients range from multinational enterprises to small start-ups in multiple different industries, which leads to exciting and constantly changing client needs and tasks.
If you are a sales-oriented person with an open mind that loves to take on responsibility and do not shy away from challenges while being interested in mobile technologies, this position might be a perfect ﬁt for you. You will be joining an experienced and enthusiastic team, with a lot of great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
What you will be doing
- Guiding prospects in their decision making.
- Identifying customers’ needs and providing them with a solution, rather than simple “selling”.
- Growing relationships with a diverse range of customers from a vast variety of different industries.
- Generating Inbound and Outbound opportunities.
- Working closely together with our Management and Development to identify new technologies or product features adding value for our clients.
- Exciting and constantly changing Sales situations due to highly diversiﬁed customer portfolio.
What are we looking for
- One year (or more) experience in Sales.
- Fluency in English (ﬂuency in German or other languages is not required, but a plus).
- Internship experience in technology/SaaS B2B Sales is a plus.
- Afﬁnity for Sales and closing deals.
- Continuously striving to improve with a sharp focus on your personal and professional goals.
- Interest in mobile technologies and the desire to grow with our business and as a person.
- Great and open-minded person enjoying work in a multicultural team.
What you can expect from us
- Responsibility from the day you start
- Flat hierarchy
- Individual tasks and projects
- Young, agile and experienced team
- Directly work together with our management
- Modern tools and equipment
- Beautiful and modern ofﬁce right next to the Rhine river