￼Junior Software Developer (m/f)
Our mission is to revolutionize the way people buy and sell pre-owned cars.
Accelerated by the Axel Springer Plug & Play Accelerator during March 2015, we’re one of the fastest growing online used car platforms in Europe.
Buying and selling pre-owned cars online - being delivered straight to your house door. We simplify the way pre-owned cars are bought and sold online by fixing all the pain points and the lack of transparency. Rather than getting ripped off by a dealership or having to deal with shady individuals, we offer private sellers a better price and service than the dealer around the corner. We change all this by taking a highly digital approach to buying and selling used cars. While our online platform www.karosso.de acts as an intermediary between buyer and seller, our customer service is on hand to handle all of the paperwork, getting the cars inspected according to a stringent 180+ checklist, fixing any issues that arise, and then personally delivering the car to buyers.
We do not have any physical storing while the car is listed and no inefficient sales guys. Therefore we promise to avoid high working capital and guarantee sellers and buyers a better price and service for their loved car. It’s been a long wait for the digital retail revolution to hit the used car market. But now the wait is over.
Join a truly ground-breaking and high-caffeined Start-up!
- Drive new software-projects from end to end: full involvement in planning, implementing and resourcing.
- Develop innovative approaches to complex challenges around our internal and customer facing applications.
- Constantly advance your skillset by learning new technologies and following industry developments.
- Retain a clear overview of situations - during times of constant growth - and show a high degree of self-motivation.
- Finished studies in Informatics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering
- Excellent analytical abilities and fun in applying them to complex issues.
- Knowledge about SQL, NoSQL and frameworks like Node.js, Django, Flask
- Ability to understand and visualise complex data.
- Broad statistical basis of knowledge, and ideally experience in data mining is a huge plus
- Exciting career opportunities in a fast growing and well-funded Start-up
- Experienced colleagues in a growing team who love to share their knowledge
- Enjoy the Start-up perks: free drinks, coffee and fresh fruit as well as team events
- A dynamic, positive and motivating environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Coworking-Space within the Axel Springer Plug & Play Network
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Then please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and show us...
- Your skills and your previous projects
- A piece of your code that does something you find remarkable, and an explanation of why
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc)
- A description of your professional history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Next steps of our hiring process:
- An initial call between you and a member of our team
- 1-2-1 technical phone interview
- In-person interview in Berlin
- The offer
Spot us on: