Junior Team Lead E-commerce (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
Who are we?
We’re Wayfair, the largest online-only retailer of home furnishings and house wares in the United States and we’ve made Berlin our new European Headquarters! Joss & Main, one of Wayfair’s brands, is a leading online member’s only & flash sale boutique for home interiors and is expanding across Europe. The Joss & Main team is tight-knit, collaborative and entrepreneurial in spirit.
As we continue to grow our German presence, we require a hands-on Manager to directly manage a team of online Merchandisers and continuously drive processes improvements.
We are looking for somebody ready to hit the ground running within a fast paced and ever evolving environment. The nature of the role requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners and management.
As a Junior Team Lead you…
- Lead a team of up to 8 Merchandisers and develop each team member in their current role and in their professional growth
- Drive customer satisfaction by reducing cancellation and backorder rates, and by constantly improving the quality of product information
- Partner with manager to drive process improvement, define online product data standards and set throughput targets
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Buying and Production to ensure timely, accurate event submissions and launches
- Exhibit flexibility and patience with the ability to accommodate last minute additions and changes in direction
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge; stay on top of category and market trends
Who Wayfair is looking for
- Experience in project management or operational team management of minimum 2 persons in an E-Commerce company
- Business analytics experience is a plus
- Ability to work in English and German is a must
- Savvy, quick thinking and comfortable in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Goal oriented, entrepreneurial self-starter
- Analytical thinker who looks for answers in the data
- Bachelor degree
- Excel proficiency a must
- Familiarity with SQL a plus
And finally, our proposition to you!
Of course the usual competitive salary, bonus, office snacks and drinks and Friday evening beers, but also…
- An awesome team right in the startup hub of Berlin, Kreuzberg
- A huge opportunity to be an early entrant and set the stage with us
- Career path guidance
- We want to share our company with you in stock units
- We pitch in to your gym membership and office sport events
- Monthly team events
- And let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in ecommerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Our unparalleled selection and superior customer service coupled with the convenience of online shopping, makes it easier than ever before to find exactly what you want for your home. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair.com, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, an online flash sales site offering inspiring home design daily
- AllModern, a go-to online source for modern design
- DwellStudio, a design house for fashion-forward modern furnishings
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, and employs 2,000 people across its eight global locations of Boston, New York, Ogden, Utah, Hebron, Kentucky, Galway, Ireland, London, Berlin and Sydney. The company has previously been named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes Magazine and selected by the Boston Business Journal and Glassdoor.com as a Top Company to Work For and Top Company for Well Balanced Life.
Visit our Site: http://www.wayfair.com
Read our Engineering Blog: http://engineering.wayfair.com/
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wayfair
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/wayfair
Check out our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/therealwayfair
Wayfair does not accept unsolicited candidate referrals or resumes / CVs from third-party vendors, including recruitment agencies. Wayfair will not be responsible or liable for any fees or costs associated with such unsolicited submissions.