Junior Technical Product Owner (m/f)
- Mit Berufserfahrung
We are looking for a Junior Technical Product Owner (f/m, full-time) to start immediately in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg, Germany.
With millions of regular users and more than 7000 hours of premium content, Babbel.com is growing fast while shaping the future of learning.
You are an enthusiastic, high energy individual who is excited to optimise and improve language learning products on web and mobile in the challenging setting of a fast moving company.
You will take the role of technical product owner for several key projects across the business. The role includes developing product concepts, writing and managing requirements, and delivering technical products to live. You will be the central communication partner for all the project members and stakeholders regarding the project’s details. You will have the chance to work on a range of projects: some very technical and others very creative.
We will train you in best practice technical product management and how to use agile software development to build great customer experiences.
- Experience managing projects and leading a team
- Experience working with data
- Strong appreciation of tech trends and mobile platforms
- Clear communicator and can do attitude
- Able to produce reports with a high level of quality and detail
- Preferably a numerical academic background (mathematics, economics, statistics, computer science or similar)
- Bonus: programming experience
- Bonus: professional experience in web or mobile
- The potential to change the way of learning for millions of users worldwide
- Excellent training in a sought after field
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Work within a fast growing team
- Participate in hackdays, open-source contributions, technology brown-bags
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Long-term prospects
- A vibrant international team from over 20 different nationalities
- Excellent working conditions with a location in the heart of the Berlin scene
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruits & drinks, Hackathons etc.)
Please apply via: https://babbel.workable.com/j/883EB03C49